Sunday, December 12, 2010

Change

Things are brewing that put us right on the horizon of change.  oh, how desperate I am for this change.  It will be challenging and sad but will lead to so much good.  Wade is taking on a second job starting next semester.  He will be teaching a couple of evening classes for Three Rivers.  This will mean more money coming in so that we can finally branch our family tree out into our own forest.  Our roots will still intertwine but there will be less likelihood of becoming root bound.

 Sadly, this will also mean so many hours away from daddy.  It is hard to picture days that will send him out before the baby wakes up and brings him home at bedtime but this will be our means to an end.  I know that this will be temporary and we will get through it.  We might still get stuffy and need to open a window now and then but the door  to opportunity is slowly creaking open.

  I can't express how proud of my second half I am.  He is our loving, nurturing provider and our calm in the storm at the end of hard days.  I can never thank God enough times for sending me my perfect match.

3 comments:

  1. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, it may seem rough but it is only temporary. John works so much that he rarely gets home before Sean's bedtime. It does make the mornings and weekends that much sweeter though. good luck in this new change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you guys...so sweet what you said about your other half!!

    ReplyDelete