Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dance Party

So, I have this new game I like to play with Silas.  This game comes out when we are both at the end of our patience with the day and we are suffering the greatest with cabin fever.  It rejuvenates us and brings smiles to both our faces.  All that is needed for this game is some blaring music.  We turn up something upbeat-usually rap-and dance to our hearts content.  Well, to my hearts content because Silas would be thrilled if we played dance part all day everyday but I am just not in shape to stay that active.  I appreciate having something to turn to for joy at anytime because some days just feel longer than others and require a little extra fun.  I recommend slow dancing cheek to cheek with a little cherub baby and Silas recommends being dipped as a favorite dance move.  What do you do when you are feeling a slump coming on?

1 comment:

  1. That's our way of dealing with cabin fever and being bored. When Elizabeth was little I'd hold her and dance but now I will dance and do so in a goofy way and get her laughing!

    ReplyDelete