Friday, January 7, 2011

First Birthday plans

so, I have been psychotic about planning a first birthday party for as long as I can remember.  I would look up party themes before I was ever pregnant and I was scanning party sites in my first trimester.  It just seem so exciting to celebrate a year of survival for our family.  We have been through a lot as a little trio and we are strong and happy and if that is not enough to celebrate, add in the little one's exit from month-hood into being one solid year old.  You can bet that I already experience welling eyes when I think about it but also so much excitement.  I think I have decided on this theme:

http://www.1stwishes.com/browse/_/N-8/Ntt-little+dino/results1.aspx

It's called Little Dino and I love love love it!

My mind is bursting with ideas to make this birthday that will never be remembered by a one year but hopefully by all the others who will be present.  I am thinking dirt cake with something resembling dino bones, green tinted cupcakes, and dino print cookies.  I am still trying to think of ideas.  If anyone has any cute dino ideas in the next 3 months (I know, I am rushing things) toss them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment