Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Raising support

So, I have been following another woman's blog for awhile now and just became so inspired by her outlook on life that I am just hooked on every word that she has to say.  In my darkest nights suffering with my post-partum depression when all I could do was cry, I could hop online and go back and read her old posts and be instantly uplifted.  I know that her outlook on life will never be one that comes naturally to me and my tendency toward pessimism but it gives me something to strive for and gives me encouragement that there are people out there who can let the sun shine through them. 

She has been blessed with two little girls and her youngest little lady, Nella Cordelia, is about to turn one.  In celebration of her birth, where they learned that she was one of many little ones born with an extra chromosome, they are raising money for the National Down Syndrome Society.  If you get a chance, check out her blog Enjoying the Small Things at http://www.kellehampton.com/ .  If you feel so inspired, she has a banner at the top of her blog where you can click to donate to Nella's ONEder Fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment