Tuesday, February 15, 2011

All moved in

We are finally all moved in and back online and it is awesome.  I love our new house.  Silas's room is everything that I pictured it would be and having him sleep in a separate room has made the time between feedings a lot more restful.  We are less than a mile from a huge park.  Yesterday was gorgeous outside so we went for a walk to the park and back and it felt amazing.  I have this amazing feeling of lightness and freedom.  I feel like I am fully living again instead of just waiting.  I realize that for as long as I can remember I have been waiting for something..graduate high school, get married, have a baby, have a home...I am finally in a place that I am not waiting for something.  Of course there are adjustments that we will make to improve our lives but for the most part I am just content right now and that feels amazing.

1 comment: