Thursday, February 3, 2011

Little bits

I haven't had any big things to write about in awhile but I am getting lazy in my documenting so here are few little tidbits.

Silas has made so many friends at out play dates and library days and I have been so happy to have other moms to talk to.  I love watching all of the babies interacting.  Silas even held hands with little Henry and it was adorable.

He is majorly into waving now...he doesn't just do it to say bye-bye but also when he is eating, going to sleep, taking a bath, getting a diaper change.  He even waves at the cats but they never wave back at him.  Also, he is started saying momma.  It was magical when he first said.  The bad thing is that he only says it when he is really mad.  It is his statement of anger...but it is still super precious.

We get the keys to our new house on Friday and I can't wait to start moving our stuff in.  I am really working hard on putting together stuff for Silas's nursery that he will finally have!

That's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. ooooh new house! Good luck on the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe just started saying dada this weekend. She also said hi!! You and Tim need to try and get together from time to time with the kids when he has baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete