Friday, March 25, 2011

Dear God,

Do you think that God reads my blogs?  I don't see heaven highlighted in orange on my stats map but I am still going to assume he will see this at some point and I have some things to tell him.

Dear God,
Thank you for the blessings that you continue to pour on me.  Seriously, I don't say this generically but with true sincerity.  Look at the amazing man that you chose just for me to spend the rest of my life.  And my baby boy,  of all the babies you gave me the one that is just perfect for me.  You have continued to send friends my way and baby friends for Silas.  I appreciate that you are carving away at our lives like a sculptor, slowly adding to the perfection of the artistry that is our lives.  I will continue to have faith through the struggles, knowing that you have a plan for us and that everything will work out for us.  Once again, thank you.

Love from your daughter,

Kerri

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for all of the sweet comments Kerri! Your little family is very cute :) Congratulations of being a mommy and bff of such a precious little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lisa! I very rarely have a photo that I am in because I am normally taking the pictures.

    Thanks for stopping by, Jillian!

    ReplyDelete