Thursday, March 31, 2011

High-larious

I woke in the middle of the night a couple nights ago to see Wade walking across our room with our littlest cat Kacie.  I figured she was being naughty and was getting evicted from our room until he got to the door and kept going all the way in to Silas's room.  Well, going in to a sleeping baby's room is a major no-non so I was super confused.  He came walking back to our room without Kacie.  He had left her in the baby's room.  I asked him why he did that.  He looked around and was like I don't know, I think I was sleeping.  I was like where did you put her?  He strongly responded I don't know, I was asleep.  I started cracking up because I guarantee that he thought he was carrying Silas and put the cat in the crib.  Silas never woke up so I guess he was happy to have a furry buddy.

1 comment:

  1. Crack me up! Wade was sleep-rearranging. lol. How funny! Just make sure he doesn't carry Si to the litter box in his sleep. ;)

    ReplyDelete