Friday, March 18, 2011

Sunburn

I am constantly in wonder of the fact that being a mom is making me experience life more fully because I am so wanting him to experience all that there is.  Yesterday we met some friends (babies and mommas) at the park for some fun.  We sat there watching the ducks and geese for nearly an hour.  I can't remember the last time that I have done that.  Last night I was sitting there and my face had this tingly stinging going on for some reason.  I went and looked in the mirror and realized that my face was the slightest bit sunburned.  I was actually excited.  I can't remember the last time that I had a sunburn.  I know that is sad but I was just never one to go outside and enjoy a sunny day but now I experience a sunny day along with my boy (and his buds) and it is so much more exciting and enjoyable. 

Silas and Peyton


I swear one of Silas's buds, Peyton, absolutely cracks me up.  We were sitting in the grass, the babies trying to eat the dirt and the mommas trying to keep the babies from eating dirt, and every time the wind would gust Peyton would do a little dance and just laugh and laugh then we would all laugh.  Honestly how amazing is it that four individuals could get so much enjoyment out of the wind.  I love it all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment