Thursday, March 31, 2011

Surprise, Surprise...Remix.

Silas and I have gotten into the habit of taking a short morning drive most everyday because this is the easiest most relaxing way to slide into nap time without a fight.  Well, on Monday I went to sit in my seat and there was an unlabeled CD laying in it and I didn't have any idea what it was so I slid it in the player.  Out came some beautiful romantic songs.  Wade had made me a Mix.  I was blown away.  It is no secret to anyone who has kids that, while wonderful, they can take a giant toll on your marriage.  Add in money issues, a crappy job for him, and just daily stresses and things get harder to keep together.  This sweet sentiment did so much to give me confidence that our marriage is still there underneath all of the other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment