Friday, April 15, 2011

And the winner is...

The Unglamorous Mommy said...
Heck yeah!!! This is so exciting!!! My favorite home remedy is using vinegar to clean. Not that I do, I just like the thought of being able to. Lol.

Congratulations, Lisa!  E-mail me your address and your book full of awesome home remedies will be on its way! 

If you haven't checked out Lisa's blog before, you must!  She is hilarious and real and takes some beautiful pictures of her beautiful daughter.  Check her out here

Thanks for the entries and the awesome ideas...I plan on focusing more on making more at home and buying less.  I will keep you updated on how that goes.  Right now I am going to sleep.  Tomorrow is my baby's first birthday party and I am feeling both stressed and hyperemotional about it.  Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. WOOOOOHOOOOOOO! So excited!! Thanks pretty lady!!!

    Good luck with Si's party tomorrow!! I can't wait to see your beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait til tomorrow! I know you'll put on an amazing, memorable party for SyFy :) Well, maybe not exactly memorable for him, but for everyone else for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you hate it when life gets in the way of life?? I do!

    ReplyDelete