Saturday, April 23, 2011

March Of Dimes

Most of you know that my sweet Silas was born about 5 weeks early (if you don't know, you can read my birth story here ) and it had a very big effect on the way that our story began.  Instead of starting our days as a family of three in our home together, we were in the hospital for nearly 3 weeks and we have struggled with the difficult issues surrounding having an early baby since his birth.  I love my boy so much and hate that he had to struggle for the things that should be a given from the start.

I say all of this to say that Silas and I are walking in the March of Dime March for Babies and would appreciate any support that you could give us.  You can read more about March of Dimes on my Support page here.  You can check out our fundraising page here.  Our team name is Picked Before Ripe and we would love some help in supporting an organization that supports babies!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Thanks for being a part of the team! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete