Friday, April 22, 2011

Work Nights

The plan is in place that I will now be getting one evening a week to focus on my own "work".  This should lead to more consistent blog posts and more photography stuff being included, maybe.  Still working on my confidence in this area but I have done a couple of little shoots lately. 

My favorite from my shoot with Henry




I am also going to start sharing some of my new homemaking ideas and projects.  I just made my own laundry detergent and was super pleased with it.  So that is the plan for things to come.  Also, sometime soon I will be making a guest appearance on another blog.  Will share details on this later.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like an exciting change! I am very interested in hearing about your laundry detergent! instructions and reviews please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome!!! Can't wait to see what's coming! And what a great picture!!

    ReplyDelete